We are careful to serve your clients with dignity and respect. Let us do the same for you. No matter whether your business is an active adult community, apartments or condominiums for seniors, or even a nursing home, we custom-tailor insurance solutions to suit your needs. As an independent insurance agency, you know we have your best interests at heart. We are contracted with the top assisted living facility insurance companies, will quote your coverage with them, and present you with your best options.Our experts will help explain all your coverage options.
Assisted Living Facility Insurance Program
A program packed with features to help you succeed.
What makes us different:
- Dedicated Insurance Agent: Our clients are provided the email address for their specific account manager, along with a phone number that rings right on their desk. We do not operate a call center. Service will come from your account manager who is familiar with your account.
- Rapid Service: When you request policy changes or have questions, your account manager will respond promptly.
- Claims Advocacy: Claims happen – that is why we offer insurance for assisted living facilities. To provide a superior experience, we staff claims insurance agents to advocate on your behalf and ensure your claim is processed smoothly. These agents are our employees, not the insurance company’s.
- Workers Compensation Experience Modification Reviews: Many experience mods contain computational errors. Let us review your modification to ensure you are not overpaying for insurance.
- Multi-carrier Quotes
- Certificates of Insurance: Upon renewal or when a new certificate is needed, we provide them quickly, accurately, and to all entities requested.
- Safety Management: Better safety means lower claims, lowering the cost of insurance for assisted living facilities. Liberty s and/or our insurance companies can provide complete site assessment checklists or onsite reviews, to identify areas of risk and address them. Safety management services can include thermographic infrared testing of the electric service at no cost to the client.
- Building valuation
- Emergency evacuation training
- Employee Background Screening
- Motor Vehicle Reports: Access to discounted services
- Auto fleet safety services such as defensive driving, large van or bus safety, and vehicle emergency evacuation training
- Driver monitoring programs
- Online Business Resource Directory
- Employee Safety Manuals
- Employee Handbooks: Up to date, addressing current issues, and able to be tailored to your specific needs and requirements.
- Safety Materials: Safe lifting, ergonomics policies, fire safety, health care facility hazard checklist, communicable disease handling guidelines, and other materials to promote a safe work environment.
- Other: cyber security policies, bedbug prevention, substance abuse guidelines, and many more resources for your business.
- Value Added Tools and Resources
A wide variety of operations are acceptable:
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Active Adult Communities
- Senior Apartments and Condominiums
- Adult Foster Homes
- Personal Care Homes
- Continuous Care
- Retirement Communities
- Nursing Homes
- In-Home Care
Packaged insurance for assisted living facilities:
- General liability
- Professional liability
- Umbrella / Excess liability
- Workers Compensation
- Business Auto
Insurance for Assisted Living Facilities
Senior living facilities provide an invaluable service by serving our communities and citizens. Over 10,000 baby boomers turn age 65 every day. This means assisted living facilities will see a continued increase in residency for at least the next decade. Although good news for the industry, it also means more risk for your business. Liberty insurance for assisted living facilities that fits your budget. Contact Us for a no-obligation insurance review where we will explain your risk exposures in clear, understandable terms.